niedziela, 7 grudnia 2008

About NonSuch Palace....for wonderful R.J.

This poem is dedicated to R. J.

About NonSuch Palace...

It helps me to think about positive moments together,
I recall them in my memory with vividness
being full of love and trust. You are so wonderfully cheerful and fun to be with!

Not seeing you, you take my hand and we are running through Nonsuch Park, near Nonsuch Palace.
Is  there the Nonsuch Palace existing any more?
Does it have a solid foundation?

Where are the people from the past ?
The ones that are not around me at present
and I am not unaware of their absence?

I still believe they are around me and that
we are together...
I am smiling now with my deep change of focus..
The true love lasts forever....

QUE SERA, SERA, WHATEVER WILL BE WILL BE....

copyrights by : mirellium, 7th December 2008

Brak komentarzy: